Monday, August 31, 2009

Forever My Love

As I lay there at the edge of a hill that was next a lake, under the dark blue night sky , admiring how beautiful the moon glowed in the night sky . Although it was a crescent moon , it still shone brightly with a silvery glow which lighten up the night sky along with the stars that blink like little fireflies on a tree at mid-night . Every once in a while there's a cool gentle breeze that passes , making it a very relaxing time .

As I admire the moon and stars in the night sky , your face would appear in my mind every once in a while . And each time it happens , it gets harder and harder for me to get my mind off you cause I know that we will never be as you are already in some-one's arm . After shaking you off my mind I decided to take a walk to clear my mind . As I walk my mind played back what had happened in the bar the other night .....

I told you I love you and just as you were about the say something , Jake ( the town's playboy , jackass , and richest kid in Night Fossil ( the town we live in )) interrupted you calling you a slut and started flirting with you and asking the price of a one night stand with you . I was furious and without thinking , I stood up and punched that retard in the face . I hit his nose and it was so hard that he fell and his nose started bleeding . As I was about to punch that sucker's face again, I heard you screaming ' Stop!! Don't punch him again, Soren !!!' .

As you ran to Jake's side trying to help him up , I tried to figure out what had just happened . I could hear the siren coming from the outside of the bar . I withdrew my arms and stepped back .
I stared at Jake , his bleeding nose , and you trying to help him get up as the cops came in the bar and cuffed me and dragged me out the bar.

' Crud !' I said to myself ,' This happened a year ago .... Why can't I just move on and forget you .'

To be continued .
Nick over and out

1 comments:

almatari said...

(: toldja u weren't a bad writer (:

Post a Comment

Followers