Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Prologue

I wasn't as if I fell of my bike and suddenly decided,
Hey. I should start writing books.
I think it took all the books I read since I was young.

I started writing creatively when I was, what, 11 years old? When you're young, you tend to dream limitlessly, and that's when all the ideas start pouring in. And, I don't know, but when I write, I immerse myself in the writing until I lose track of time, battery power and amount of pineapple tarts eaten. It's not something that's profound, it's something that I do.

And I know I'm not the only one! I am positive that so many other people are gifted with writing, they probably just havn't discovered it yet. Just because you don't have the means to get your novel published isn't a good reason why you shouldn't kep writing. I'm just an avenue for you to express your creativity, and for others to come and admire your works. Etc.

I created this blog so those who just want to lose themselves awhile (after Facebooking and gaming themselves senseless) by writing and reading can find a little safe haven, just for a little while, eventhough life seems bleak, 'cos, hey, that's these years of our lives.

Please do,
because none of this would be
a success
without anyone coming here anyway.

This alignment thing is fun.
Uh, so yeah. Welcome to the Escapist World, where you don't need to leave. Unless your connection sucks.

Editr.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers