Saturday, August 22, 2009

Tun Fuad I



The trees were blurring past me,
my legs burned as they strained to carry the weight that was me,
taking pride in the ability to overtake senior citizens,
I breathed heavily,
causing a commotion in the group of youths i just passed,

It was not of the norm for me to be moving at a this pace,
It was far different from the frequent trips from my room to the living room downstairs,
or from my room to the toilet,

yet,
here I was,
practicing the idea of living healthily,
but also on the basis of at least doing sumthin besides reading and blogging,

Accompanying me throughout this suffering was my one and only iPod,
hence the name iBan,
if thee were to be observant enough,
But songs were of utmost limited in choice and suitability,
for who listens to Wagner or say Maroon 5 whilst running,
so I've only listened to Linkin Park,
which is starting to bore/annoy me,

So that was how i normally did it,
that was the flow of routines that would always happen,
that was about to change soon enough,

It was a Monday evening,
the crowds seemed to have reduced today,
which relieved me a bit,
for I have a distaste for humans,
myself included,
Only to be rid of that hatred when I was not deep in thought,

I took out my iPod,
flipping through the albums,
and finally I chose one,
a compilation of Beethoven's,
the screaming and tenacity of Chester had taken a toll on me,
and the fact that I've listened to his album countless times over,


I decided to walk,
not in the mood to run,
thinking of the past day's that have been somehow ruined,
Unwilling to be dwelling on it any longer,
I refocused on the symphonies that were coursing through my ears,

as I was walking,
I noticed a figure behind me,
I slowed down to let him pass,
but he seemed to slow down too,
not caring wether he was waiting for an opportunity to slit my throat,
or drag me in to the depths of the lush green park that was Bukit Padang

after two rounds,
with my legs numb and shirt soaked,
I walked towards the bench that was near the entrance to the park,
Involuntarily,
My head turned to the left,
and there "he" was,

apparently "he" has jugs,
and long hair,
and a tight ass,

She smiled an with a hint of awkwardness,
and I followed,
and she laughed
and I took out my earphones,
and she said,

"Hey, are u from all saints?"
"Umm, unfortunately, yea,"
"Yeap, I knew u were someone from the school"

like all conversations that I undertake,
a moment of awkward silence always appeared between topics,
Its one of my really annoying disadvantages,
not being able to converse normally with sumone,

I smiled and went to the bench,
surprisingly..........(to be continued)


-
All characters are considered fictional,
unless mentioned by said author
hah.
-

McWiggle : )

1 comments:

M said...

love it!!!!! haha

Post a Comment

Followers