Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Retard

Cynics exist,
and so do hardcore fanatics, like me,
and I know,
I've seen em', their everywhere, I see them looking back at me,
waving their tails and staring at me with those reddish, almost maroon, eyes.
I talk to them sometimes, but only to ones that are not ugly or evil-looking,

there are a couple who are kinda cute,
but they arent many nowadays,
they told me that the evil ones devour the cute lookin ones to feed on the life force that emanates from the hearts of these little creatures,

these creatures seem to be existing in a parallel dimension,
and for centuries they have been waiting for the right moment,
to alter their universe so as to merge it with ours,
thats why I can see em,
they are close to finishing what they have begun a millenia ago,

when the time comes,
the moon will crack open,
and all the little creatures that habitat a world next to ours will coexist with us,

what will be the outcome you ask?
it depends on the cuteness of the creatures or the lack of it,
if it was the latter,
then our world will be devoured and hell will rise from beneath us,
and nothing will save us except death itself,

sigh.....
I've been trying to warn everyone,
but they won't listen,

"CANT U SEE THEM?? THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!"

they laughed at me,
called me names,
playing pranks on me,

and I have been wondering recently,
wether its the prescription I've been taking that's causing my delusions,
Its good though,
helps keep me from doing things that wouldnt be true of what my parents had wanted me to,
but they're gone now,
and I've been showing pretty good behaviour until I started seeing the creatures,
it got me freaked and people started avoiding me and stuff,

hmmm,
maybe I should start goin to that church thingy that I heard of from my diminishing circle of friends, I'll pay a visit tomorrow then. What's the worst that could happen? Change. I guess that was what I needed.
But I still wondered wether I wasnt just imagining those,
Creatures..

McWiggle : )



3 comments:

M said...

so this is gonna be like a whole novel, right?? cool...cant wait for the next installment!!!

Nijiru said...

Wonderful Prologue. Waiting for the rest!

Luiz said...

Dude i so told you to go to church..

Post a Comment

Followers