Saturday, August 29, 2009

A Not So Ordinary Life Prologue.

This story was thought up during my trip back to my village. Reader discretion is advised(but not necessary).

---------------------------

You know sometimes, a romantic situation happens and your heart goes all "Doki - Doki"? Well it isn't just fate. It's a talent. Why do you think when you spam in your head "Talk to me!Talk to me!Talk to me!Talk to me!Talk to me!Talk to me!Talk to me!" your crush just happens to just talk to you? when before he never noticed you? Well like i said, it's a talent. Not everyone has it. But those who do, don't know how to use it.

Well for me it's different.

For me, this talent is uncontrollable. If it wasn't obvious, this means that, well, romantic situations happen to me ALL the time. I can't say that i like it, though, i can't say i don't. But it does make one heck of a story.

My name? Well, you can call me..... Art.

Well, it all started when I was in junior high. I was merely walking up the stairs. Amber (This girl in my class who all the boys kind of have a crush on) was about 8 steps in front of me. By the time she reached the top, she looked out the window for a split second, and that was all it took. The wind blew in through the window and up skirted her. She saw me look, of course. Any NORMAL boy would’ve kept staring, but I’m not normal, AM I? I looked away. I don’t exactly know why, but I did. Her face was all red, and she looked frantically around to check for other onlookers. Then she just came over to me and bowed slightly and apologized.

“Oh, Um.. Sorry!” She blushed as she said it.

“No, no, I’m the one that looked. I should be sorry.”

“But….” Her face all red, slightly panicking.

“If anyone’s to blame, it’s the wind.” I said half-jokingly.

She giggled.

We walked back to class, her face still a red mess. As I opened the door for her, she turned even redder! Her face was completely flushed, and as she entered the class looking everywhere but at me, she tripped. As she fell forward I held my arm out to grab hers, and when I pulled her back in, she landed on my chest looking up at me. As she stared into my eyes, all I could manage was:

“So THIS is what a beautiful girl looks like up close.”

Throughout history everyone was gossiping of how we were walking together into class and how we held each other close. My friend Damien even got a photo of us holding each other.

“This is SO going on my blog” He proclaimed.

All of that didn’t matter, what kept me out of everything were my actions throughout the day. The things I did and said without thinking. Why look away from her panties? Why apologize? Why pull her in when I could’ve just help her stand up? Why say something flirtatious to her?

I was baffled, I couldn’t think straight. By the end of history I thought, ‘Hey, this is probably just a onetime thing. She is TOTALLY out of my league’. Well, you can’t believe how wrong I was. Next period was art, and my name resembling the subject name would make you think, that ironically I suck at art. Nah, in fact, you could say I taught the great Picasso himself!

I went ahead and got myself my art supplies in my art locker. However, when I wanted to start painting I saw Amber and her best friend, Hanae painting away happily. My hand jerked itself all of a sudden and I splashed my paint across the canvas, followed by the crashing of my supplies on the floor. Miss Helen, our art teacher(duh) went berserk.

“Art! Look what you did to our beautiful floor!” The students just laughed at the (not so funny) pun, get it?

I didn’t pay any attention to her though. I was looking straight to the ground, it was the same feeling, the feeling of not thinking and yet knowing what I have to do. I went down on the floor and picked up two brushes and simultaneously painting with both. Who knew I was ambidextrous? It was clear in my head, I knew EXACTLY what to paint. I slowly mixed the spilled colors together, and spilling more colors when I needed them. Everybody was taken aback, not knowing what I was doing, thinking I was crazy. They slowly retreated to the far edges of the class, thinking I was mad or something. My hand was darting at lightning speed, each stroke slowly completing the painting. When the painting got too big for me to extend my body without smudging the paint, I suddenly got up, took my shoes off, and slumped down on the floor.

I was painting with my body! Let’s see Picasso do THAT! Well, not so much my body, as my knees and arms. I still used the brush however, to refine the paint. My body was just to spread the paint. As I slowly stood up, panting, desperate to just run away, to get away from everyone, knowing the reaction that would come. I had just single handedly used the art rooms floor as a canvas, but what exactly DID I paint? Amber slumped down on the ground, her eyes on the brink of crying. Hanae was gaping in awe, but knelt down to comfort Amber anyway.

I had painted a giant-sized version of Amber and Hanae, Amber’s beautiful purple eyes looking at the ceiling, a similar pair of yellowish golden eyes, belonging to Hanae who is hugging her, both with beautiful (yet stunning) smiles on their faces. They were wearing their school uniform, Hanae slightly revealing her cleavage.

Miss Helen just stood up, and stared in awe.

I was in over my head with compliments from the boys, tease from the girls, and congratulations from the teachers. I mean, the next few days, even more random occurrences’ happened. Me bumping into Hanae, I fell into a bed of flowers, and when I came out, I had a bouquet of flowers in my hand and Amber was standing right in front of me.

So that was the first ever occurrence (or few occurrences’) of my “romance factor”.

I mean, that was in junior high. I’m in my freshman year in high school, who knows what’s in store?

Art.

(End of Prologue)


Nandayo.

9 comments:

M said...

It's awesome stuff and only the prologue!

Ironically enough it's about art!! haha...i like the irony and everything else about it!

Cheers!! Keep it coming ;)

Cypher said...

WALAU!!! dam bro. what guys would give to have that power lol...

Train said...

Talent man, Talent. Ain't no power!

StarShine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
StarShine said...

Lols. Nice story. Tell me again if you have another one. LOLS ;D .

McWiggle J. J. S. S. Mc.B. said...

Nice. Put mo tits and ass and Im puttin cash in yo empty wallet,

Cypher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
McWiggle J. J. S. S. Mc.B. said...

yoyo. dont reveal mah identity man. its secret

Nijiru said...

Wiggle, please refrain from using suggestive language in public domain, thank you.

Post a Comment

Followers