Friday, September 18, 2009

Diamante - Derde (Part 3)

I continued working,
and was suddenly burdened with tons of documents and emails,
and soon, I forgot about the suitcase,
I left it at my desk and there it stayed until office hours were over,

I was packing my things,
and I noticed the suitcase just before I decided to leave,

I took the suitcase and placed it on my lap,
unbuckled it,
and pulled back the leather flap,
and took out the papers that were within.

I read it,
I was confused at first,
unable to comprehend the words that were imprinted on these few pages,
I actually thought that the CEO might have given it to the wrong person,
but I checked the names,
they were of mine's.

It stated that I was to be transferred to Africa,
and the reason was to " To Increase knowledge on company's facilities in the diamond fields,
and to experience company's operations in the field firsthand"
What a load of bullshit,
I mean,
Am I the only one qualified to do this?
It doesnt even mention what job I that I will be taking over,


Wait.
What am I supposed to do there?
Inspect diamonds?
Show the workers how angry the CEO is at them?
Teach them how to write?

I dont even have a clue.

Hmm.
I guess its just one of those temporary field trips,
that never mention anything because its too secretive,
and I might be a liability once I know what the field trip is about.

I might as well take this chance,
before its too late,
opportunities like this are very much rare and always impossible,

-

McWiggle :p


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can sense this is going to get alot better. Put in some spices in this thing yo. I can feel it, but if you dont spice things up it aint getting any better

Post a Comment

Followers